fun with granddog!

I had fun today with my beautiful daughter and her dog! We went shopping, lunch, got the dog groomed and actually laughed. We did not talk about difficult child - actually there was this guy walking down the road, talking on the cell phone with his pants sagging around his knees and my daughter said that looks like her difficult child brother! I said I dont think so he is in jail! Anyway we had fun - I am trying to buy a sofa and update my house. I love going shopping with her. I work at Williams Sonoma during holidays and get a discount (4o%) off at Pottery Barn too so she likes for me to go with her!!!!!! Anyway - that is a good thing!

everywoman

Good for you. You need to get out, see people, do things you enjoy. Glad you got to spend time with your daughter.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I have a granddog TOO!!!!!!!

I think I almost like her more than a grandchild - despite the fleas, I am not into changing diapers - so it's win win for me.

I'm glad you had.......WAIT A MINUTE - YOU GET 40% off at the pottery barn????? HOW did I miss THAT! I love that store.

I really am glad you had a great day. Updating sounds like loads of fun.

Hugs

susiestar

Roll With It
Sounds like a great day!! I am envious of the discount at Williams Sonoma, I am a kitchenware nut!! Not sure about Pottery Barn, have never been in one (we don't have one here, and it looks so expensive I never want to take the kids in there when we are in the city, LOL!). But hey, 40% off anywhere is enough to have me envious!! I love a deal!

Thanks for the fun, positive post! keep it up!

Hugs,

susie

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I had easy child's little 18 week old puppy for almost 2 weeks!! OMG, what a cute furbaby. I miss her and think easy child should just let me have her for the summer.

I'm glad you were able to enjoy yourself, laugh and have fun with your daughter and her pup. Sounds like a nice day. Your post sounded so much more upbeat and relaxed than your others of late. I'm happy for you~:D

Thanks all! We did have fun. Tomorrow my husband, easy child and his friend and myself are going to Carowinds Amusement park in charlotte for some more fun! I also nominated my daughter for one of the most beautiful women in Greenville for the Greenville Talk magazine. Just a shot in the dark - but she is beautiful inside and out! Maybe she will win. love you guys-

witzend

That sounds really nice! a 40% discount a Pottery Barn sounds really nice, too! ;)

I wouldn't mind getting a new sofa set and coffee table, but that will have to wait. I figure I have at least another 4 or 5 years on my current set before my house totally starts to look like a grandma's house with totally out of date furniture! But I'll live.