GO COLTS!!!

mstang67chic

Going Green
Gotta have equal time you know!!! I've already had calls from the friend's whose house we are going to tonight. They've got plenty of food (woo hoo! means I don't have to make anything! not that I mind but makes it a lot easier!), their basement is decorated and we've all got our "gear" ready! I would love to say I think it's going to be a blowout but I really think it's going to be a close game. We'll just have to see what happens!

GO COLTS!!!!!!!! BELIEVE IN THE BLUE!!!!!!!!!

* (Colts blue! lol )

DammitJanet

Well nice of husband to tell you who to root for TM...lmao. Back in the day we (husband and I) used to bet against each other some little thing like a back rub or doing the dishes. Made games much more fun!

Now that the boys are older we all get into the action and I cant bet a back rub against my kids...lol. Our house can get rather wild when we are all yelling at the TV....and the baby is shaking her little fist at it too...lmao.

tiredmommy

Janet, some things just aren't worth fighting over. :wink: I bet Kiki is a little doll shaking that fist, lol! :grin:

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
I'm getting ready to go to a superbowl party. It's so cold here I was seriously thinking of just cancelling, but I had been planning to go, so I have no food in the house. husband is out of town, so I'm on my own. There was a rally in our town for the COLTS on Friday and one of the newscasters had a blue wig on.....I want one! Anyway I have my Peyton jersey and hope the COLTS blow them away.

* * * GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!