Go Steelers!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Guess which team we're rooting for today? :bigsmile:

husband is a former Pittsburghian (or whatever you call those western Penn folk), so he will be glued to the TV this afternoon.

I'm impartial either way. The commercials are the most entertaining to me. However, today is my mom's birthday, her first in 47 years without my dad, so I think I'll be heading over to see her instead. easy child is sick, and the boys really need to spend some quality male-bonding time with their dad today, so I don't think my mom will mind if I take her out for the afternoon just the two of us.

DammitJanet

Well half my family is rooting for the Steelers and half is going for the Pack. It will make for an interesting day to say the least!

busywend

difficult child is a huge Steelers fan this year, I think she finally jumped on board with her dad so they could bond. So, I hope they win so she will be happy.

I look forward to the commercials!

H

HaoZi

Congrats Packers! Loved the Pepsi max commercial with the dieting husband.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Did I say Go Steelers? I guess I forgot to add HOME to the end of it, lol! We were sooo disappointed. They have no one to blame but themselves! Lots of missed opportunities. Ah well, better luck next year!