Good morning Monday

Marguerite

I've noticed people are not starting te morning thread - are we phasing it out? Just asking.

We had a productive day today. difficult child 3 has not been working well so far this year (still early days) and we've been worried about deterioration in executive function. We saw the pediatrician this afternoon, he's okayed an increase in medications (I need to go top up the pill box now) and we will see in two weeks. It puts the dose up very high, it will cause paperwork problems with the government when difficult child 3 turns 18.

Tomorrow I take mother in law to the neurologist. We make our appointments at the same time to make it easier. husband has an appointment in the city, so difficult child 3 will have to work independently. It will be a good test.

Today was officially the last day of summer, but tomorrow is forecast to be a scorcher. An afternoon storm also forecast - we should be home by then.

Enjoy your Monday.

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Marg and all who follow!

Marg-I'm not on the morning thread much lately because of either being up too early to head for boot camp. Other mornings, I am waking up too late to get on. I really like the chance to connect with people on the morning thread. End of summer for you must mean eventually it will warm up around here.

Busy weekend here. husband is at boot camp solo this morning; my back was bothering me so I skipped class. He will be here shortly to pick me up.
After work I think we are heading to the Capitol again.

Wishing everyone a day with many reasons to smile!

Good Morning Everyone,

Marg, Sorry to hear about difficult child 3's increasing difficulty with executive functioning. Keeping my fingers crossed the increase in medications helps... difficult child 2 has a very hard time with executive functioning too. Hope everything goes well with your doctors appointments tomorrow. It's hard to believe that summer is officially over for you!!! Time really flies, lol... While spring is just around the corner here, it doesn't seem like it today. It's in the low thirties with a mix of rain/snow. As far as the GM thread, I have no idea...

The weekend was a productive one. husband and I have been slowly cleaning out our basement. We plan on having a yard sale this spring. There were still a few items that were too valuable to put out at the sale but none of our kids wanted them. We sold them to a local antique dealer.

Today "morning rush hour" in our house went smoothly - A small miracle, lol...!!! It is so nice not to have to start the day listening to screaming, banging, etc...

As always hope everyone has a good day. SFR

Good Morning Sharon (WO),

Sorry your back is still bothering you. I'm glad you decided to skip boot camp and hope you feel better ASAP!!! Hope your Monday goes well... SFR

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

Marg, haven't heard that the GM thread is being phased out ~ I think many of the "oldies" just aren't getting up as early. Keeping good thoughts for difficult child 3.

Sharon, I don't know how you get up to go to boot camp. You're a far better woman than I.

SFR, when you & husband are done with your basement I could use some help here. :flirtysmile3:

It's a balmy 3 degrees here this morning. I'm dutifully sorting out my day as instructed by OTs. I need to structure my day more ~ I'm not able to achieve much of anything of late. Hoping to get some art finished for an upcoming show.:painter:

Have a good day, friends.