Good Morning WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keista

BOOYAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning everyone! What a GLORIOUS day! :choir:

My favorite day of the year - First day of school!

I only had one mini meltdown last night, and it came from an unexpected source, DD2. :sigh: Lately she had gotten it in her head that she did NOT want to go to school, but off she went today with no tears and no fuss :likeit:

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL day today!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Someone gave Kiesta a super happy pill......lol. Oh wait ----first day of school? I am so there with you sista! Oh wait I don't have any first dayers anymore. No wait ----the store will be quiet today.

INSERT TOTAL HAPPY DANCE WITH KIESTA!!!!!!! (((((((LIKE SNOOPY ON THE TOP OF HIS DOG HOUSE)))))))) que music......

keista

10Q trinityroyal! I LOVED that commercial. Friend and I were actually talking about it yesterday. The first day is almost ALWAYS awesome, even with difficult children. I've NEVER gotten a call from the school on the first day. :)

Last edited:
T

TeDo

:bloodshot:15 more days. . . . . . . . . . . only 15 more days. . . . . . . . . . . . . . aw, man, I've still got 15 more days:919Mad:

cubsgirl

We have two more weeks. I will say this has been a pleasant summer though - I was dreading it in June but both kiddos have been pleasant for the most part. difficult child had one meltdown. We've never gotten a phone call on the first day of school either! Enjoy your quiet Wednesday Keista!

trinityroyal

School year doesn't start around here until 2nd week of September. Still quite a way off.

And I'm really bad with short forms. What does "10Q ktlc!" mean?

Trinity

keista

10Q is Thank you. Not a standard internet thing. It's from an old Sesame Street skit (when I say old, I mean OLD. I saw it twice as a kid and never again)

Ernie plays a game with Bert where they count to 10 putting a Q after each number and Ernie starts. 1Q, 2Q, 3Q.... When Bert gets to 10Q Ernie says WHAT? 10Q repeats Bert. WHAT? Frustrated Bert starts yelling repeatedly 10Q, 10Q, 10Q!!!!!!!!!!! Ernie says, "You're Welcome" :)

OH, and huge Oops and I'm so sorry! I got your name confused. Don't know why I thought you were ktlc. So sorry. :sorrysmiley:

trinityroyal

No worries about the name...it's easy to slip with so many members.

And thanks for the memory. I think I remember that Sesame Street episode, come to think of it.
Also the one where Ernie gets Bert to say "I 8 the sandbox". A classic!

Hope you're continuing to enjoy the first day of school.

Trinity

keista

Also the one where Ernie gets Bert to say "I 8 the sandbox". A classic!

YES!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it was great until the girls got home. They had a fantastic day, but there was one thing I did forget about 'first day of school' - kids don't get homework, MOMs DO!. It's so silly, but after the zillions of forms I have to do in triplicate (3 kids) why must they send home more?

But yes, otherwise I have been and am continuing to enjoy this Wonderful Wednesday!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
SOME people are SUCH BRAGGERS!!! :tongue:

by the way, I also love the Staples commercial. You'll be hearing it echo off the mountaintops come September 6th. :bigsmile:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
It's so silly, but after the zillions of forms I have to do in triplicate (3 kids) why must they send home more?

I keep dreaming that one day we'll be able to do all of this paperwork online. But that will probably be the day my last one finishes school. :rolleyes: