Good tuesday morning

Good Morning Everyone,

Only one box to go (a small one) and we're finally unpacked. It's such a nice feeling! I'm on my second cup of coffee and still waiting for it to kick in. I've got a load of wash in and then need to run a few errands, nothing major.

Just want to wish all of you a good day... SFR

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning:)

SFR-Having only one box to go is a major accomplishment!! Enjoy your day!

Slept nine hours last night!!! It's nice to start the day feeling ready to go:) Nothing major planned today after work which is also a good thing!

Wishing all a peaceful day:)

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning SFR and all who follow!

I don't even know how I'm awake this morning! Heading over to the counter for my second cuppa also. SFR, sounds weird to say, but I wish I could all the chores I'm used to doing! Lol.

Sharon, you snuck in! I'm envious of the 9 hour snooze, enjoy your day!

My BFF is here today but will be leaving this evening. Much as I've enjoyed her company, i am tired and am looking forward to a couple of days of quiet before the weekend hubbub. difficult child will clean the house tomorrow, thank goodness. I think BFF and I are going to try doing lunch out today, hope the leg is up to that. In the meantime, my newest goal is to be able to sleep on my side again.

Ciao, everyone have a terrific Tuesday! xo

Rabbit

Sharon, Jo, and SFR- Enjoy your day! Good Morning All- Yesterday was professional study day so today feels like a Monday!
Its hard for me to get up at 7am. Hope everyone has a GREAT day! Hugs Rabbit

buddy

SFR, LOL, I have lived here six years and I still have boxes stored away! Great job.

Hello everyone. I hope you have a nice day. I am not hopeful but oh well... we will see.

Only ten minutes and I have to go poke my bear.....HAHA

Marguerite

Sorry I'm late, guys, blame it on Sydney's daylight saving. The morning thread tends to get started close to midnight here.

SFR, moving house is always a challenge. husband & I did it too many times over the first couple of years, then decided to stay put. We've been in this house since before easy child was born and it would take a lot to move us.

Sharon, I'm jealous. How did you manage to get so much sleep? Maybe that's why I'm not sleeping much these days... people like you getting my share!

Jo, I hope you're enjoying some peace and quiet.

Rabbit, I hope you enjoyed your pseudo-Monday.

Buddy, here's hoping the bear didn't poke back. Mine does...

It's now Wednesday morning and we've just read the morning paper. I was interviewed yesterday (via mobile phone) over the holiday road closures in our village, then had to rush home in time to meet the photographer. She was an interesting lady - told me some hair-raising stories about photo-journalism in Iraq. The article is (thankfully) balanced, I could so easily have come across as a fire-breathing activist and thereby derailed the ongoing "peace talks" with officials.

Today (Wednesday) we're taking mother in law to the movies. difficult child 3 is staying home, he came out with us yesterday. Oh, and we bought a car yesterday. My media phone call came in while husband was dealing with the paperwork. We figured, after 25 years it's time to replace the car... we got a hybrid and we're really looking forward to exploring all its possibilities. We pick the car up on Friday, hopefully.

And outside, the rain pours down... if it rains tomorrow, all our concerns about road closures will be irrelevant.

Marg