Got my first invite....

buddy

We just had this laugh at my sister's house. She is 41 and she was complaining...the rest of us said the same, we started getting them in our early thirties. My youngest sister has had a couple and she is 35.

slsh

member since 1999
LOL - I guess I was just rather offended because in a couple months, I will actually be eligible to become a member. *That's* what is stinging this morning. :rofl:

buddy

LOL - I guess I was just rather offended because in a couple months, I will actually be eligible to become a member. *That's* what is stinging this morning. :rofl:

I'm pretty close too and yup, I felt the same...sister was complaining and I was thinking....oh gosh, I am getting actually close!

Star*

call 911........call 911
COULD YOU PLEASE RETYPE THAT IN A LARGER FONT?? I COULDN"T SEE IT?
:sissyfight:
(fighting like the elderly here)

Tiapet

Old Hand
I haven't gotten mine yet, I'm jealous too! :( I'm close (by a few years). I feel like 80, have aged at least 20 years in the last 10 years in the looks department (and have got the pictures to prove it)! I used to get carded all the time but as soon as my health sudden took a turn for the worst everything has gone down hill really, really fast surprisingly. I don't even look my age anymore.