Great spy camera! Janet take note!

Marguerite

husband & I got put onto this website by easy child, who is a classic geek, married to another and raising a geekling.

We saw this, and immediately thought of Janet's problems with Buck and needing to know what the ratbag is up to. Then I thought, there are others among us who need to have a quick spy-cam check to see what our kids are up to when we turn our backs or leave the room.

Janet, leave one of these lying around your kitchen or bathroom when you're not around, to see if you can get evidence to show Tony, that Buck is not the sort of house guest who should be encouraged.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/f0...96&et_rid=933963489&linkid=49679196_text_f03a

Marg

DammitJanet

Wow cool! I might buy it after Xmas. If I left a pen on top of the fridge, he wouldnt even see it. Its a junkyard up there. I really could have used it Sunday morning evidently because someone is lying to me...either Billy or Buck. Well Buck hasnt been asked yet.

Billy has been telling me for several months now that his mustard has been missing. Now I realize a bottle of mustard is a small item but he is the only one in our family who uses mustard. I might use a tablespoon once or twice a year when I make potato salad and I havent made any since these bottles have gone missing. And it is regular yellow mustard, he has a bottle of honey mustard still in the fridge.

This has happened 3 times he has said and the last time according to him was just this past Saturday night. He says he bought a small bottle when he bought some sandwich meat to eat when we had stuff he didnt want to eat. He claims he hid it behind the butter. Well Buck was here that Sunday morning and both Billy and I were in our rooms the entire time he was here. I know I was in the fridge that Sunday and that Monday but dont remember seeing that mustard and I moved the butter around. On Monday night we had something he didnt want so he came in to ask me if I had seen the mustard and it was missing. Now either Billy is doing this to exaggerate like he has been known to do before or Buck really is stealing mustard every time he comes over. Somehow I am beginning to doubt him the more this goes on to be honest. If other things like ketchup or mayo or even other canned goods started going missing I would start believing Buck was taking the mustard more. But just taking the mustard every time it came in the house? That almost sounds odd.