GREY'S ANATOMY 2/22

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Reading Shari's post about her beloved Bubba dying reminded me of how THRILLED I was that doctor-the-fuzzbutt showed up last night in Meredith's near-death experience. I can't imagine a Heaven without my fuzzbutts keeping me company. It was so nice to see that the writers share that same hope, too.

Suz

Fran

Former desparate mom
I didn't think there was anything awful in Derek's behavior or his choice.
I got that he didn't think Meredith could take more loss after her mother had said those awful things, the Alzheimers and the near death experience.
I was not disappointed in Derek's character at all. He saw the damage done to Meredith and was not going to let Ellis continue to do that. He protected who he loved.
It was gratifying to see Ellis give to Meredith so Meredith could heal that gaping wound Ellis made in M.
I felt for Richard's loss of Ellis and his fear of losing Meredith as Ellis' daughter.

I loved seeing the bomb guy, Denny and the impaled girl in the in between segments.

There are so many scenes that you want to savor. It's no wonder I feel like I need to see 2 or 3 times.

Kathy813

Staff member
No one has mentioned the lighter moments of the show. I laughed out loud at the interplay between Denny and the bomb guy. Denny calling the bomb guy "Mr he's been dead longer so he knows everything" and then warning off bomb guy about taking it outside with "don't forget I have the fresh heart" was hilarious.

by the way, the more I see McDenny the more I forget about McDreamy and McSteamy. He is one McHunk.

~Kathy

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
I got a kick outta those 2 sluggin' it out, too :cool:

And, I felt some kind of relief when Meredith finally told Denny, "I quit, I gave up....Just for a second...Don't tell anybody..."

So very Meredith.

Peace

donna723

In last weeks show when they showed Meredith in the water, it did look like she struggled for a while ... then just let herself slide into the water!

There was an article in todays paper about the potential spinoff series with Addison. They said there would be a pilot in which Addison gets a job offer at a hospital in another area. Apparently, the plan is that if the pilot is well received, she will take the new "job" and start a new series. If the pilot falls flat, then Addison will turn down the "job offer" and stay where she is on GA! Pretty slick! Fat chance that the pilot will flop! It will probably have a HUGE audience because of the popularity of GA!

As much as I love GA, I am hoping there isn't a spinoff! There's a lot of interesting story lines involving Addison on GA, so many different ways it could go. Just like some of the other characters, I didn't like her at first and now I do and I don't want her to leave! And if she goes, she will probably take some of the other characters with her ... McSteamy? ... or maybe Alex? And that will fragment the show as it is. I like it just the way it is now!

saving grace

I loved every second of the show!! I loved reading all the posts above and reading that everyone saw the same things I did and loved them too! I tend to get attached to my shows its nice to know I am not alone.

One of my favorite parts was when Burke went to find Christina and told her to go to her friend go to the one she calls her "person" I almost died, then he tops if off with "go say goodbye to your friend" sniff sniff

Yeah I think we have some repeats coming up. UGH

Grace

donna723

Grace, the "Go say goodbye to your friend" line almost killed me too! By the time it got that far, I was a sobbing, sniveling wreck! Can't wait to watch it all again!!! :blush:

:crying: :sad: :crying: :sad: :crying: :sad: :crying:

Nancy

Did anyone else think it was strange when Meredith woke up and everyone left the room like she was all better? And wasn't it strange that she didn't have any IV's or anything in her, it wasa like she just had to wake up and that was that...all better.

by the way my husband made fun of the show too, it must be a guy thing.

Nancy

tinamarie1

I love this show! I have never cried at any television drama...yet I seem to be every Thursday! Theres not a character that I don't like on this show.

McDreamy just seems like such a normal guy. You just want to cuddle him and let him cry on your shoulder.
I love Callie, I guess cause she's kind of the outcast of their little group.
I am learning to have a love/ hate relationship with Izzy. She makes me cry at times, and other times grit my teeth. I loved when she said no one notices if you eat a tub of butter in the middle of the night...ewww!
I also like that new lady with the dark hair who keeps telling the other doctor that she is in the running for Chief of staff. She talks so fast and has some :censored2:!
Christina, I just love her and I don't know why. She cracks me up with her quirkiness.
And I just want Addison and Alex to get it on in some steamy hot shower. the tension between them is so excellent! I love how he seems so caring towards the Jane Doe also. I see many funny conversations in the future from what they showed the other night.

I am already dreading after the finale when I can't watch it for months! wahhhhhh!

ScentofCedar

Well, you know how everything has to sit with me for awhile before I know what I think about it. So, this morning, I was thinking about Meredith's comment about having intimacy problems, and how stupid that seemed, now that she was dead. Do you remember that scene? When Meredith decides just a whiff of Derek or Christina is not enough? But she does not truly reclaim her right to be alive until Ellis has given her permission by telling Meredith she is anything but a disappointment.

So, I have been thinking about that scene, this morning.

Barbara