Happy Anniversary

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
What a fabulous achievement, BBK. I'm so proud of you- you go, girl!

:bravo: :princess: :dance:

Hugs,
Suz

Wow, friends.

I can't even put into words how good that felt.

I'll go to my meeting on Saturday, and get my coin, and get hugs from the folks that I have been seeing around the tables for the past 4 years.

Today, I got more adorable dancing smileys, and bravos, and pettin the kittys, from you fantastic people whom I have never met and most likely never will. Unlike my AA friends, our common bond has nothing to do with my disease.

I usually try to be the funny one. Right now, I have tears in my eyes, and am feeling so grateful. Grateful for my four years of sobriety, grateful that I found this board, and grateful for you wonderful e-friends. ( :wink: )

Thank you all. You really made my day.

G

guest3

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <span style="color: #6666CC"> </span> <span style='font-family: Century Gothic'> </span> <span style='font-size: 20pt'> </span> :angel:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Soap and Sprite will do that.

CONGRATULATIONS ON LOVING YOURSELF ENOUGH!!!!!! (pretend this is fancy font, large writing, and in black and purple)

HUGS & LOVE
STAR

trinityroyal

A day late and a dollar short, but...

Congratulations! You must be so proud of such a wonderful achievement.

What wonderful news.

ck1

Yeah!!!! That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger! You are proof that addiction can be beaten. Congratulations!

Sondar

Shivered with delight to read this -- thanks so much for letting us know so we can celebrate with you your BBKness! (also in big purple scripty letters like Loan's)