Happy Free Choice Friday Morning!!!!

LittleDudesMom

Happy Free Choice Friday Morning Everyone!

We've made it to the end of the week and it's all downhill frome here!

We are expecting fabulous weather today - 80 degrees! It is a smile maker :bigsmile:!

I hope your Friday is not too stressful, your work time is shorter than your play time, and your difficult children are laying low!

Sharon

H

HaoZi

Spring break is next week here. Seems too early, I'm used to it being around Easter. Trying to drag Kiddo out of bed when I don't even want to get up myself. Blarg.
I want your weather LDM, I miss that stuff.

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon (LDM), 80 degrees!!! I'm ready to head over to your house to soak up some rays, toss something on the grill, lol...!!! Love your wishes for all of us today!!! ENJOY THAT SUNSHINE!!!

HaoZi, Hope by the time you read this you've successfully dragged Kiddo out of bed!!! I know how much "fun" (NOT) that is!!! Hope your day goes much better then you expect it to!!!

Today we're supposed to hit 60! Yesterday was in the mid 50's and I took a long walk. Tried to jog a bit but am really out of shape, lol...!!! Determined to get back in shape!!! Going to walk again today. Last year at this time, I was jogging the entire route without even thinking twice about it. Still, it really feels so good to be outside, surrounded by sunshine, fresh air, etc... Really helps my mood!!!

Heading to the kitchen for some more caffeine and to make a grocery list.

Have a great day and weekend too!!! SFR

cubsgirl

Happy Friday Everyone!

LDM - what a glorious weather day. We are going to be in the 60's I think, but I'm jealous of your 80's.

HaoZi - I hope kiddo got up cheerfully and quickly. We have spring break the following week (right before Easter). My kids are teenagers so they get themselves up and ready for school by themselves most of the time. I remember getting up with them when they were younger. Sometimes it was an interesting challenge.

SFR - Enjoy the sunshine!!

As for me, I must get to the gym today. I didn't go the last two days. It is sunny and in the 50's at the moment so I hate to go indoors, but when I'm done with my indoor workout I think I'll go for a long walk. Nothing exciting planned for the weekend.