Having a pretty good day so far!

KFld

I slept pretty good last night and it was actually nice to get up this morning to no one else there, but easy child daughter. This is also the first time in almost 6 weeks that I feel I can almost concentrate on my work.

Since before I went to Maryland on my vacation I was worried about mom and even when I came home from Florida I spent all my time waiting and worrying.

Today I am at work, my mom is at peace, my dad is back home sorting through things and staying busy and h moved out which takes a lot of tension off of me.

I almost feeling guilty that I'm feeling so good today.

I know my emotions are going to up and down, so I'm not going to kid myself into thinking that I'm always going to feel this good, but for today, I feel pretty good!!

Time is just what you need right now.

Can you believe you even made it through the past weeks?!?

Wishing a good rest of the day and a very tasty dinner, too.

Barbara

:smile:

mstang67chic

Going Green
Yeah what she said!!!! The fact that you're feeling this good just goes to show how much stress you've had and more than likely, the main cause of it. (On top of everything else of course)

I wouldn't even intentionally think about what's next for a few days. Give yourself a good breather and then start planning. Although, I would concede to certain things and do what you need to do with any joint bank accounts or other finances to protect yourself just in case. Other than that though.......for now just relax a bit and take care of you before you jump into the other stuff. With all that's been going on, you need to recharge before doing anything major.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Yeah.... :flower: :kisses: don't feel guilty.... embrace these feelings!!! We all know they don't always last... hang on to them!!!