He made

crazymama30

dessert. While I was working and husband was hauling pine needles to dump(that difficult child helped load), difficult child made instant pudding for everyone. Even put it all into the decorative parfait cups. Wow. This is the child who does not think he can make his own cereal for breakfast.

Andy

Good job difficult child!

If he is anything like my difficult child - he will still not know how to make a bowl of cereal. My little chef has made a pumpkin pie, used the grill a lot this summer, and fried me bacon this morning after reading the instructions on a brand new little griddle to see if there were special steps to follow before using the griddle. He read the instructions on the bacon package and compared it to the bacon instructions on the griddle. All this and he can not figure out how to pour himself a bowl of cereal!

klmno

Thhis is great!! For some reason, cooking and helping do a little around the house seems to help my difficult child a lot. I hope the same is happening with your son- it can go a long way, as you just dicovered!

susiestar

Roll With It
How great! Maybe a Jello Pudding Cookbook or some other cookbook of desserts would be a good Christmas present? I have seen some Jello ones with really easy but fun looking recipes.