Hey Dammit Janet...

DammitJanet

Thanks guys.

He cant get into the urologist until monday morning...unreal.

He did go back home to his place tonite but there is always someone there with him. I have to take him tomorrow or saturday to get the packing changed on his boil. That is giving him a real PITA.

will keep you updated on this whole thing.

hearthope

Checking in to see how the patient is doing?

I know they had to change the packing on his backside but has he been able to pass his stones?

Bless his heart I know he is miserable.

Give us an update when you can

Traci

How's he doing? Poor guy! At least the boil thing is taken care of, I know Monday can't come quick enough. Can they fix it in the office there? -I don't know a thing about it... hopefully in a couple days he'll be completely better...Janet, how is your husband? I hope his recovery is speedy as well.-Alyssa

DammitJanet

Well he seems to be feeling a bit better today. He has the baby this weekend so maybe that is making him feel better. I had him stay here this weekend and today he is off running around. Hmmm.

DammitJanet

He is doing much better. He saw the urologist and they are going to keep an eye on things. He is to go back if he gets worse again. So far he is feeling ok now. Maybe he passed them or they receded. Who knows.

hearthope

:wink:The Cory's yet again get by.....

Glad he is feeling better.

Change of subject but, am I correct in reading a grandbaby is due in a couple of weeks?

DammitJanet

Yep...number 2 is due in a few weeks. Just talked to the proud parents tonite...lol. Amazing the difference in this set. I told him I wanted to get him a game system for his birthday because he was my "good boy" and he deserved a nice reward for being such a good kid. He told me that he didnt want a toy because he wasnt going to have time to play with it because of the new baby coming and he was working so much...lol. But if I really wanted to get him something he could use a GPS system for his truck at work. Right now all he has to use is a map...lmao.

How bout that...would rather have a tool to make his work easier than a video game system! What a boy.

hearthope

Makes you want to go out back and high five husband!!!!

Having a kid "get it" just blesses your heart in so many ways.

Hope all goes well with mom and baby!

DammitJanet

Well I have to give plenty of credit to dear old Uncle Sam too. The USMC did a mighty fine job of finishing the job we started.

hearthope

Hey Mom give credit where credit is do...

If you and husband hadn't laid the foundation, the USMC wouldn't have done anything for him.........

:salute: