Hey my dear friends!!!!!!!!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I am glad your move went well, your foot is healing and Beaner's doing so well! Everything will fall into place as far as your furnishings. When I first moved 15 years ago, I didn't have a couch for over a month, no tables, chairs, etc. It took a while, but I loved having my own place, just me and my girls. Hooray!

You sound good and happy.:D

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
So very nice to see you here again!!!! ((((hugs))))

I'm glad the move went well and it sounds like you have a lovely place to live. And you're gonna feel like you conquered the whole world when you get it just the way you want it.

Glad to hear that Beaner is doing so well!! I hope it continues.

Are they doing any PT with the ankle? Cuz I know once that boot was off my foot....OMG! At first it was painful to touch to the floor, which I hadn't expected, then so weird to walk on I nearly broke my neck til I got used to it again. So be careful when you first take it off.

You're still in my prayers for the job hunt.

(((hugs))))

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Nice to see you back!!! Don't push the foot!!! Let it heal. Yes, the furniture will, come. You have come such a long way. You should feel so good about yourself.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Sounds like a positive start! Hope the ankle gets better quickly........hoping you find what you need after your move........

nvts

Oh it's so funny that you posted! Right on time, there's a thread running out there asking you to check in!

We've missed you!

Beth

nvts

I am so psyched at how things are working out for you! I'd offer my couch but the local derelicts would turn their noses up at it! lol

I've decided I'm not even thinking about decent furniture until the Beasts have outgrown stuffing things (like licked lollipops) in between the cushions. That being said, husband still hasn't outgrown wrappers stuck in the couch ergo: never spending much on furniture!!! :laughing:

Glad you're back!

Beth

trinityroyal

ILMS, So glad you're back!

It's great to hear that you and Beaner are settling in. It always takes a while after a move. I remember having folding lawn furniture in my living room for months once, before I was able to get a sofa.

Others have already given good advice about letting your ankle heal properly. Do whatever PT exercises you're given, and rest as much as you can manage.

Welcome back!
Trinity

trinityroyal

:bigsmile::musicdance::congrats::woohoo::happyguy:

ILMS, That's great news!
Things are really looking up.

I was always told that when you move to a new place, be sure that you get your housing settled down before you start looking for work. Because, once you have work, then you don't have time to look for a place. Seems like everything is falling into place in the right order.

Best wishes for things continuing to fall into place. Yay!

Trinity

Star*

call 911........call 911
And just LOOK what YOU have done for you and your son!

I am proud of you!!!!!! Sorry about the Beaner Bed - but it may be in your best interest to buy a mattress cover....You can always put a mattress pad OVER the plastic and he won't sweat - lot's easier to clean up and a lot cheaper to throw a mattress pad away than a mattress.

HUGS
I am so happy for yoU!