how to approach this...

nateisnuts

so i called the county assistance office and difficult child's ma does not hinge on the therapy in the home..YAY..so now i feel better about that..so i wanna put this you know what out on her you know what when she comes today..at the very least till we have the evaluation on the 7th and see if they maybe can offer a different type of services...also going to speak to new neurologist on wednesday about anything she can suggest...i dont want to start an all out war with this woman....so...how to do this without looking as crazy as she seems to think i am? lol

SRL

You know, 10 years ago I probably would have laid into her when she came today. But I think it might be worth laying low and seeing what the neurologist says, as well as what is offered in terms of services. My experience with people like this is that they aren't likely to change their minds no matter what you say and another week to express your complaints isn't going to make any significant difference except to get it off your chest.