How Trinity made her twins

Andy

I hope this works. My mom just sent this to me (I am a twin and twins are in our family -both sides, every generation):

javascript:;

Andy

I don't think it worked. If someone gets it through their e-mail, maybe their computer will behave enough to post it here.

Anyway, I will describe it:

Imagine a picture of two adorable babies. Both have little t-shirts on......

One t-shirt says, "Copy"

The other says, "Paste"

M

ML

Awww. I am really excited for Trin. How neat that you are a twin, Andy. I remember you mentioning that before I think.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I am a twin... the EVIL one! :devil:

MUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

(Just kidding. She's only in my head...) :crazy2:

Andy

Well, technically, I am NOT the twin. I am the original. My sister was born three minutes later so she is the twin - identical to me - what a copy cat!

Star*

call 911........call 911
OH HOW cute - copy/paste.

Now if we just had some glue and glitter! (throws it from the corner)

Andy

Abbey, You may have company if your choice of food was more exciting. Like chocolate! If you eat chocolate, you may get lots of visitors! YUM! I will bring you some caramel rolls - prepare your corner for company.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
MMMM, Chocolate
by the way, N was a twin. I wonder if that is why she has such an attitude? I know she is the evil one!!! Little donut hoarder.
Oh I am the one with the bad teeth in the Avatar, that is why my mouth is closed. Plus Star* has SO much more to say.
Not saying she has a big mouth or nuthin'...

OK but what is a chocolate shot glass? If it sounds like what I think it is, I want one!!!
Can you fill it with, umm say something like Kahlua and just shove the whole thing in your mouth?
Or fill it with whip cream for the non-drinkers and pop in said mouth?

Oh sorry we were talking about Trinity making babies!!!

trinityroyal

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Copy! Paste!
I am howling!!! Thanks Andy. That's too cute.

Gosh! Chocolate shot glasses!
Hmmm...I could see how something like that could have a role in making babies.

(Going to the corner to eat salad with Abbey.)

Abbey

Spork Queen
Aww, Trinity...you can have a Kaulua shot. I hate to say, but it IS alcohol. But in that nice chocolate cup it's pretty darn good. They are like little shot glasses but made out of chocolate. I had a vendor bring them in unannounced. My boss just let them sit on the shelf. Dolt. I put them up on the counter with a couple of bottles of Baileys, etc., and gave out samples. Needless to say, I only have 4 left. I don't even like chocolate, but one bite every now and then is good.

He says, "Now I know why I hired you. You're old, have a bartender's license and have some business sense." My reply? I'm going to kick your arse. I'm old???? Geez.

No more salad for me. :tongue:

Abbey