Hug?.. And a positive thought?

Bean

May I have one? A hug.

I'm happy to give them as well. I've started and erased this post a million times here. Having difficulty functioning, daily. Up and down, doing what I can, but losing the battle in this moment. I feel like I shouldn't complain, as there is so much to focus on that is good. The bad is working hard on not letting me see that.

Right now I could explode with words of frustration, disgust, sadness... but I will instead do the opposite!

Blessed am I by the fact I can breathe through my nose right now. I'm thankful for that. I mean, when I have a cold, all I want is to be able to breathe through my nose and not suffer that plugged feeling. So, I'm going to be happy that I can breathe through my nose at this moment. :flirtysmile3:

(There, I did it. Didn't think I could say something positive with the state of grumpy I'm in. But I did it, by golly!)

Positive thought today?

keista

:hugs: ((((HUGS))))

There, two types of hugs. Save one for later.

One day, while in a particularly grumbly mood at the checkout line, a cashier said to me, "Any day I wake up breathing is a good day!" This is not the greatest statement to make to a person who HATES getting out of bed, but I do live by the wisdom of it.

P

PatriotsGirl

((((((HUGS))))))

My positive thought for today: I am, right now, doing what I thoroughly enjoy and that is testing and playing with new software for my company. Unfortunately, there aren't times lately when I have been enjoying my job and this is giving me a sliver of enjoyment. LOL

DDD

I'm sending a hug for your "hug stash". About the most positive thought I have today is thank God we are not involved with Hurricane Irene. Wow, sometimes you have to really stretch. Another hug. DDD

elizabrary

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} I have days where literally the only things I can think of to be TRULY thankful for are my dogs and cats. But I am so very thankful to have them and they are so very thankful to have me that it pulls me through! And you can always be thankful for this board- I know I am! Hang in there!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Sending more hugs (save some for later or take them all at once - your choice!).

Positive thought for the day? We all know someone who has been there and understands - and they're all in one place!

(psst: CD board)

Mom2oddson

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

I'm very thankful that no matter how bad things get, husband & I are still close and love each other.
I'm very thankful that even though Steph and mother in law are all hurricanes of drama right now - neither lives in my house so it's peaceful in here. (Won't be for long... Ant is moving back home this weekend or next. So I'm going to enjoy every second of peace that I have.)

:hugs:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:hugs::Grouphug:

Sometimes I have to search out a positive thought like a search and destroy mission.........

Mine today: I haven't smothered husband with his pillow as the man is currently driving me insane. Oh, and it was a beautiful day outside. Just would've been nice had he not kept me up for 2 nights running and I could've enjoyed it more.

It's not fun to have to actively seek out something positive to focus on, but it does help.

(((hugs)))

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Sending a hug - and my suggestion, find a little stone you are attracted to and make it your gratitude stone - keep it in your pocket and eveytime you are down, reach for it and think of something good - do it enough times and the good thoughts will become second nature when you feel it

Marcie

T

troubled

My positive thought for today is that it could always be worse. Hopefully, I am getting better.

Bean

It's not fun to have to actively seek out something positive to focus on, but it does help.

(((hugs)))

True. But it is a good habit to get into. All of the other thoughts can get me down.

Marcie - I like your gratitude stone. :)

Loving all the group hugs!!! More back at'cha all.