husband is on a field trip. Teehee. HAHA.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Heehee. Hoho. Hahahaha.

Wee had a field trip today and someone had to go with him since he doesn't have an aid anymore (they won't use "sub" aids for him, which is wise, tho I'm betting he'd have been fine without a soul tagging along). Since I was out 3 days the past 2 weeks, I asked husband if he wanted to go, and he said "Sure!"

So today, husband is on a field trip with 120 8 year olds. Planting a native Missouri flower, making a beeswax candle, eating honey ice cream, and petting llamas and emus. In another hour, he will be playing at the park.

I love it.:D

KTMom91

Sounds like a great field trip...wonder how your husband is holding up. I understand the teehee...I sent Hubby along on Miss KT's sixth grade camp week, since there was NO WAY I was going to spend three days in the wilderness with 180 sixth graders.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
What a great dad!!!!!

Ya know, for all the griping I do, he is kinda ok.
Just last night, as I was cleaning up the kitchen, which was a mega-disaster, I was yet again ready to pop his little head off for letting it get that way (lay me up for a day or two, and that place goes to hades in a handcar faster than a real handcar - no, a locomotive - could really get to hades...I swear...Really...when the dishes are stacked a foot taller than the sink....but, I digress.)
But, there's a lot to be said for him, too. He was willing to go, for starters. And they are having fun. He does do a lot of appropriate "dad" things with Wee. Guess that's probably why I just clean up the kitchen and don't throw his butt out, huh?