i am new

ReneeB

i have a son with ADHD/bipolar disorder and is wondering if there is anyone else struggling with these disorders, as in having a child with having both together

buddy

:bigsmile:OHHH wow Renee! Have you come to the right place. I would venture a guess (dont need to be too briliant to figure this out) that most of the difficult child's on this board are dual diagnosis. Tons of people here are familiar with these issues. Do you have a specific issue as of now. It helps if you can tell us a little (no names, just age, history, any Special Education? any medications? any evaluations? etc.). You will find there are many of us with kids who have similar behaviors even if the diagnoses vary from child to child.

Welcome! I have been here maybe 3 or 4 weeks, and I have to say this is an amazing place and I have been at this for a long time on my own. I hope you will find too there are some truly lovely people here.

talk to you soon, Buddy

BusynMember

Hi, Renee. My child is on my autism spectrum.

Are you satisfied that the diagnoses and treatment your child is getting is helping him or is even correct? Can you give us more details? Age? History? Symptoms? Who diagnosed your child? How is school going?

keista

Adding my welcome and nothing more today. I just learned I'm clueless! :) No, not really, just a bit sidelined.

Yes, some more information on his background would be helpful. And you 100% certainly found the right place for support guidance and insights. Welcome to the board!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Adding in my welcome! My son is both bipolar and ADHD (along with other things). Tell us a little more about your son.