i discovered net flix

needabreak

<span style="color: #33CCFF"> </span>
i can not believe all the movies they have.they have t.v. series that i have not seen since i was a kid.i dont know what took me so long.i even let the kids pick out some to.this is really turning out to be the start of a great week.i even got this thing for my e-mails it is so cool it has everything and its free.i love this computer........ :smile:

Janna

We've been members for almost 16 months now. I have 90 movies in queue LOL!

We get the 3 at a time. The $19 a month seems like alot, but we don't have cable, so it is actually cheaper to rent those and pick up the newspaper if I want the news, than to subscribe to cable.

The movies always come the next day after they ship. Their customer service is great. Never had a problem.

Glad you like it.

Janna

tiredmommy

I currently have netflix because we received a 6 month membership at Christmas. I intend, however, to go with the Blockbuster Total Access after this expires in June because I like that I can return movies to my local store and pick up another right then & there as part of the plan.

Stella Johnson

I had netflix before but started Blockbuster when Fran had a link on the site.
I like it better because I also get free rentals in the store down the street as well. They are just as fast as netflix.

Steph