I got the test dates!! yea

Jena

hi

so i got the test dates for my little one, Columbia University is going to evaluate her. They called today right in the middle of dead hamster drama.......LOL

anyway so far its 2 days of straight testing in manhattan so we're going to have to stay overnight somewhere in the city her and I. I have a 3 hr interview with the doctor's on the 22nd and my ex (that should be interesting). yet i want them to see how he is (he's not even paying for this i am), i want them to see his behaviors maybe that'll help them, hes very Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) anxiety ridden has alot of her tendencies.

anyway so i'm pleased that got dates. it'll be a psychiatric adn neuro psychiatric evaluation. it's alot the pysch evaluation was 4k and their adding neuro onto bill and calling me with total tomorrow then the billing office is giong to call me to work out a payment plan.

so scarey i already have so many medical bills. but i feel like this could finallly give me the answer we've been waiting on some clairty would be nice.

had to share that with all of you.

at least the balls rolling now in the right direction

hope everyones well

Jen :)

Jena

thanks, i hoipe soo to. just trying to figure out how to make it till then. unfortunatley it's during her birthday. she'll be in hospital for her bdy. she's kicking up in a.m. pretty bad again it's getting out of control. i've tried reward system, bribing her, nothing's working. takes me two hours to talk her down i'm late to work get in trouble, etc.

i'm seroiusly considering home schooling her till testing not that i can afford it but the a.m. stress is out of control i took xanax and still threw up on train this morning trying to get in.

any ideas??

thanks
JEn