I have a bed!!!!

Abbey

Spork Queen
I'm doing the happy dance.:dance::dance::dance:

For the better part of the last year and a half I've either slept in someone else's bed (don't get any ideas...friend's houses) or on an air mattress.

I bought a brand new bed off of Craig's List yesterday. CHEAP. Now, we're watching the unfolding of the CL's killer and I'm having some unknown guy bring this bed to my house and I'm alone. I call my neighbor, who is a doll. She's probably a good 400lbs and couldn't get up off the couch if she needed to, but she was my bodyguard. She's so funny. "Girl...I'll just sit on him. Just roll me in the right direction. I'll suffocate that guy in no time." I'm rolling on the floor laughing.

In the end, I got my bed and slept like a bear last night. (Sorry Janet...turned cell off.)

Ahhhhh.....

Abbey

M

ML

Wishing you awesome, restorative sleep. Very cool! I wish I had a neighbor like that :) Love, ML

Jena

Yay you!! I love craigslist, don't you? i just bought two couches off of it. cheap, cheap also.

Sleep is sooo important. Glad you slept well. You know what you should get also i bought lavender spray for linens at some store. I spray that onto the bed just a little before i climb into it and it really helps some nights.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I sleep bare all the time too.......I hate pajamas.....:tongue:

Why would she say THAT?

Possibly too much information.

trinityroyal

I sleep bare all the time too.......I hate pajamas.....:tongue:

Why would she say THAT?

Possibly too much information.

And I'm reminded of a poem I learned when I was about 5 years old.

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear
Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair
Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was 'e?

DammitJanet

Omg Trinity...I learned that too! LMAO.

Didnt that go along with some soap thing where the bear was inside the soap and you had to use all the soap to get to the little bear in the middle of the soap?

trinityroyal

I don't remember the soap.

I had a strange little book of poems, and that one had a picture of a very bewildered looking bear, with no fur from the neck down.

Abbey

Spork Queen
My gosh, Trinity...I haven't thought about that poem in probably 40 years. Now it's going to be stuck in my head. Thanks.:tongue:

Star...don't want to know. I personally, and I will go on record, that I sleep with pj's on. Maybe yet again that is why I sleep alone. No donkeys, dogs, cats or birds under the covers, either.

Hmmm...I'm sensing a pattern here. Maybe I need to rethink the PJ thing.

Abbey

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I sleep with 4 little stinky feet... 2 little stinky cats. And a snoring husband.
The 4 little feet are only in the bed some times...
Oh and I sleep with jammies on.
Must call them jammies still.

Abbey when the Craigsluster "delivered" were your satin sheets ironed and ready?

Abbey

Spork Queen
Oh, Janet! I remember that soap! It was such a fun thiing thing to look forward to. Unfortunatly we only had the weekly bath for the family so it took a long time to recover the treasure.

Now...onto the two bad girls - Toto and Star. (CORNERS) ...and don't come knocking on my door. I will be comfortably asleep. Probably not, but I'll give it a try.

No satin sheets and I sleep alone, thank you.:tongue:

Abbey