I jumped today!

Jena

lol not off a building..... :) ha ha

anyway went riding today..... and I finally got to jump. it was so exciting. she started putting the bars on, and putting the thingies together. I was like no way??

So yea i was in pain and will be for next week, yet it was well worth it. We got to trot faster, by the end i was able to jump a line up of 3 of them.

I'm such a hick at heart! i play my tim mcgraw heading up to stable....... light up a cigarette (should be chewing tabacco lol), i'm all in the going to smell horse **** soon mode.

I walk into that stable im' at such peace the smell of horse poop the country music playing in the stalls, my feet totally dirty. its' where i'm happiest.

been working at it since got home from portland and decided this would be my thing to do for now while we can still swing it.

at one point between jumps my legs were killing me, my feet go numb so they slide into the stirrup because i can't feel them and i stayed in my 2 point position because well it was easier.... :) she was like really? what if you were in a competition??

I began to laugh hysterically i said what the handicapped competitions???

anyway figured i'd share...... gotta go beat the kids now! it's snack time :)

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Isn't it fun? We jumped a creek and 3 logs tonight. I'm not supposed to, but we did. They were little.

Jena

yay it was great!! can't wait to go back next week once I pop a ton of bayer!!! :)

i even saw a job pt as a horse trainer working with kids people etc. for the summer. i'm contemplating it if i can find minimal coverage for difficult child at the right cost a few days a week.

Star*

call 911........call 911
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Oh and that back rub you got last night? Yerrrrrrrrr gonna need it for your knees, thighs and butt tonight! ---cheeky little laugh!