I need new sheets because of husband

Marguerite

"I will have to get something heavy duty for his nails though. He has actually broken or chipped toe nail clippers."

Angle grinder?

Seriously - only attempt nail cutting immediately after a long soak. The nails should be softer, soft enough to cut without being so hard and brittle that they break tools. It also lessens the risk of the nails being so brittle that they break with jagged edges.

And speaking of jagged edges - blokes tend not to file their nails. It's too girly. I suspect rough edges on dry-cut toenails are a major cause of sheet damage (also sock damage). If he gets touchy about you wanting to file his nails, ask him if he would assemble a piece of furniture he's cut out without sanding the freshly cut edges first. It's just common sense and sound, basic carpentry.

Marg

trinityroyal

Mstang, I was thinking about the dremmel tool you mentioned earlier.
If your husband objects to filing with an emory board, then you might want to try a fine grit attacnment with the Dremmel.

The pedicure place where I used to go kept one on hand for people with really gnarly feet. It might just work.

***Shudder***

Mstang and everyone else too, I'm ROFLMAO!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:!!! THANKS!!!
And, as dumb as men can be, they wonder why we're not always in the mood... (Sorry to all you male members) Yuck!!!

Seriously though, I've had good luck buying sheets on-line at JC Penney. Check out the clearance section. Sometimes you can get free shipping if you spend $49. And, since you've been spending $40 at Wal-Mart, you may be able to get 400 - 450 count for about $49.

Like the others have said, this won't solve the problem though. MEN...!!!

I better go - I don't want to offend any male members.... WFEN

P.S. And Star, Abbey, Mstang, Lisa, etc.... I don't mean what you're probably thinking... Maybe I better find a corner too...

Anyway, my computer is behaving today and every time I visit here I leave ROFLMAO. THANKS!:D WFEN

KTMom91

As usual, someone else is is having a similar discussion with their darling hubby. I commented just last night about Hubby's "scraggly toenails", adding that the dog needs a paw-dicure as well. I've been thinking about getting one of those things that grinds down the dog's nails...but will it work on husbands, too?

Stella Johnson

No idea on how to save your sheets but when you buy new ones try overstock.com
You can get 500 thread count or higher sheets for the same price as 250 tc at Walmart.

steph

DammitJanet

I have been dying laughing at this thread. I swear Im gonna try it on tony...if I can manage to touch his feet without him kicking me. The man is so ticklish its not even funny. Even he tickles himself when he touches his feet which I cant understand at all...lol.

We do have a dremel though...maybe that would work. I will grab his work goggles and the dremel and dive right in...lmao.

trinityroyal

Janet, if Tony's that ticklish then the dremel will never work. If he can tickle himself, then he'd start to react before the dremel ever made contact.