I really need to be back here

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
BBK, glad you came back ~ I've been concerned.

I know that feeling of watching what's going on here but you don't have energy to post; sometimes because your difficult children make you feel such a failure as a parent what could you have to share. Other times pure exhaustion.

Personally, I'm tired of repeating myself again & again. The tweedles just aren't growing as they should ~ even for them. How many times can I share that kt's run again or wm is throwing chairs out the window.

Oops sorry - just goes to show I know this feeling. If you have nothing left to share, don't. If you need to talk everyday about Tink, do it. Just touch base & let us know that you're okay.

Steely

Oh Kitty!!!! I missed you! So good to hear from you - but certainly not under these terms. Poor little Tink.

I think Matt was Tink's age when he was first admitted to Childrens. Things just continued to escalate and escalate until he had to be admitted. It was a good thing however. It put us down a new path. One where we met new doctors., new ideas, pondered new medications, and met new families that faced the same challenges. It was heartbreaking in the beginning, and I cried for hours, daily ~ but in retrospect it was the right thing to do.

Many, many hugs. Please post anytime, as short or long a post as you want. We love you unconditionally.:peaceful: