I Survived!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Finals Week!! :surprise:

YIPPIE!!! :smile:

And I think I did really well on the exams, even the online one. So now I get a week and a half to sleep late, visit my Mom, and do my spring cleaning. The latter is a must. lmao!

:princess: :bath:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
:smile: Time for spring break party!!! :smile:

So where are we heading? Cancun? The Bahamas? Key Largo?

I'm up for anything & almost everything. :bravo:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Congratulations, Lisa!!! :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

I've always wanted to go to Las Hades in Mexico. It's where the movie "10" (Dudley Moore, Bo Derek) was filmed.

Can we go there for Spring Break? :smile:

Can we? :hypnosis:

Can we? :hypnosis:

Huh? Huh?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz????????? :bow:

(Linda, I'm sure there's GOT to be a golf course down there somewhere)

I'll be good, I promise.....(hehehehehe) :angel:

Suz :princess:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Lisa,

If we go on spring break I think that Suz will have to have a 1:1 aide to supervise - she's seems a bit too hyper. :rofl:

Of course, we'll all be bringing our golf clubs!

Again, Lisa, congrats on your accomplishments. :bravo:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Suz will have to have a 1:1 aide to supervise - she's seems a bit too hyper</div></div>

:rofl: :rofl:

I don't care where we go as long as it's warm and I can get into the SUN! I'm thinking beach, ocean, and a steady supply of fuzzy navels. :smile:

I'll hold on to that fantacy while I head off to Illinois to God knows what kind of March weather. :flower:

But I always wondered what all the fuss about Spring Break was about. Now I KNOW. :rofl:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Congrats! :smile:

I want to come on the spring break vacation too! Anywhere warm, sunny, and away from my kids will be good for me!