I took my 1st test

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
and I am dying to know how I did, I am thinking I did not ace it, because psychology is way too tricky even when it's in multiple choice form, but I am guessing I am not to far from perfection, we will see!

It's chilly here, brrrr, I am going to dig out my cozy sweater:2cold:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Just remember to never second guess yourself. I'm sure you did just fine.

I've got 2 really hard exams coming up on monday and tuesday. Anatomy will be ok, I think as I at least understand it, but chemistry this quarter is OMG and at the moment I keep doing it right........but I don't understand a bit of it. And that is sooooo not such a good thing. lol

Be sure to update as soon as you know. I'm sure you did better than you think you did.

Hugs

F

flutterbee

Let us know! You too, Lisa!

easy child is failing high school psychiatric. MY son failing psychiatric. :hammer: I guess he didn't inherit those genes. We talk about psychiatric issues all the time in this house. How could he be failing psychiatric???

I told him to come to me for help. Duh. He asked if I knew all the schools of thought. Told him I had a very general idea, but he has a book doesn't he??? Duh, again. :rofl:

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ahh...psychiatric(o) is a piece of cake. Don't over think it. Actually, that is a scarey thing to say when you put your life in the hands of someone who is supposed to help you. :tongue:

Typically they are big on memorizing the people who have come before and their techniques. It's not like case studies and what you would do. As we all know, every situation is different so there is no manual.

I loved my psychiatric classes. I'm sure you'll do just fine. Let all the board parents know your results!!

Abbey