If you like Documentaries

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
My most favorite TV watching is the Documentary Channel on Cable except for the fact they have so many repeats.

Marcie

DDD

Thanks Marcie. Usually when I happen upon a documentary it am
half asleep or on my way somewhere. I'm saving the site so I can
enjoy the offerings when I have time. DDD

Just scanning the list...I may never have time to sleep or go
anyplace, again. LOL

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Thank you Marcie- Cool site!!!
I love Documentaries... Actually I was going to post about one that I just saw "The Bridge" It covers the Golden Gate Bridge and the little publiscized fact about how it has the highest suicide rate of anywhere else...They placed cameras there in 2004 and filmed 24 hours a day. There were 24 suicides that year... some lived. The filmaker talke to survivors, families, people who were on the bridge... It is a very powerful film... sad yet very beautiful. A lot of mental illness...
I grew up looking at the Golden Gate Bridge almost everyday... it truly is amazing to think about jumping if you have ever walked on it.

I thought of all of us because of how many of us have been touched by suicide and mental illness...

http://www.thebridge-themovie.com/

Here is a link to the movie info...

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Hey Marcie- will you support me so I can stay home and watch the documentaries on that list? WOW! Great link- thanks!

Suz

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Ah Suz, sure, what the heck - whats one more ROFLMBO

Some of them take some time to load, but the ones I have watched so far have been really interesting. When I am up at 3:00 not able to sleep, far better to watch something informative rather than playing endless games of solitaire.

I haven't looked at any of the TV shows yet - a lot of them must be from the BBC cause I surely don't recall some of those names..

Marcie