I'm getting a mentor!!!!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Since my brain injury & husband's death I've not been around like I used to be. Just hasn't felt right - there's a connection of sorts missing in my brain.

I just cannot get through paperwork ~ I'm buried.

I asked the Brain Injury Association for help - they are sending me out a mentor. Someone who can help me here at home organize & call & check in on a regular basis. Another human being that has nothing to do with the tweedles! Just for me. OMG - I don't know how to handle this.

klmno

Wow! That is great! You really need another adult in your life to focus just on you and be there when you need someone. Just knowing someone is available should take a load off your shoulders. I'm so glad you found this help.

LittleDudesMom

Linda,

that's fabulous! What great news that you have someone just for you!

Hey, I never caught an update - did you sell any of your artwork at the showing? How's the web site doing?

Sharon

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I'm excited as well. Sharon (ldm) nothing sold; really didn't expect it to. I have dipped my toe into the art show scene. I'll be deciding before next year if I set up in various art fairs out there. Just don't know. Too much of a novice. I'm hoping to attend a watercolor workshop this summer (not getting my hopes up) but I must find a place for kt to stay for a week. That's asking a lot.