I'm getting a short break

Wiped Out

Staff member
I can't afford this at all but in June when I thought we could afford it I booked a trip to Orlando.

A good friend invited me to her daughter's wedding which is October 22nd in Disney World. She invited my entire family but husband and I knew there was no way we could afford it.

I ended up asking another good friend if she wanted to go. She said yes and we found a great deal on Priceline ($262.00 for airfare and hotel for 4 nights).

So late on Wednesday I get to escape to Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going somewhere warm (haven't had time to check the weather down there right now but it has to be better than here)!:beach:

We're flying back on Sunday the 25th.

I'm really looking forward to this, I don't get to travel often!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Good for you Sharon for following thru and not cancelling. You need the break. You deserve the break. I hope you have tons of fun and plenty of time to de-stress.

:D :D

Hugs

TPaul

Idecor8
Sharon,
That sounds wondeful!! You surely need the recharge and you get the most refreshing out of it. I mean wring every last drop out of your time away!!!

Go girl
Tpaul

Fran

Former desparate mom
What a great idea. Respite for mom's is always a good thing.
If you want some pointers on how to visit the parks efficiently, I could have you get in touch with easy child. He is a wife lover for most of his life.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Thanks everyone! I do so need this break! Even though I can't afford it, I'm going to enjoy every moment!

klmno

You deserve this and I'm glad you are going! Put the cost out of your mind and just have a good time- it's ok to spend a little taking care of your own peace of mind, you know!!