I'm off for a few days or more

Abbey

Spork Queen
...not that it's a big deal, but won't be around. Moving tomorrow (don't have any earthly idea how that is going to happen) to a place where they 'steal' other people's internet. Nice. It's so complicated.

I've got to board my birds until the 5th of July an hour away because husband needs to do some jobs here. I'm moving one place, he's moving another and easy child is...well, he hasn't figured that out yet. Love that. I might be able to sneak in tonight after work.

I just look around and think this is NOT going to happen. I have packed up SOOOO much stuff, in fact, nearly the entire house. But, I do not touch husband's artwork, nor recording studio. Do ya think you could have packed up your 5...yes, 5 guitars, and 4 keyboards, stands, tables, etc. by now??? That is a couple day's venture at least. I'm sitting in his office looking around at all the cupboards of business stuff...oh, my.

I'm glad to be going to work in an hour.

Abbey

susiestar

Roll With It
We will miss you!! And what IS it with guys and moving??

Sorry husband hasn't packed up his stuff. I hope your son has gotten his act together.

Hugs,

Susie

ps. Take care on the move!

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Hope the move goes smoothly. Come back when you get the chance......good to know you'll be "off" for just a few days......

klmno

Good luck with it all!! It is a pain to move but I hope it goes well and you get settled in quickly!!