I'm SO glad I read the box

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I dunno. I always thought the McDonald's lawsuit was stupid. There coffee was so :censored2: hot I never bought it. Besides, it's so strong it could probably get up and walk away by itself anyway. Hmmm, maybe it should have a caffiene warning as well?

I remember the fruit roll ups directions. LOL

I like the microwave directions on food. Cook for XXX mins and let stand for 5-10 mins. I used to think this was a radiation thing. But it's not. It's so your food will be lukewarm by the time you go to eat it. hmph

Step to 2, believe me, natural selection is still going on..............I see it everyday at school. I know we're at the beginning of the appilacias (sp) but OMG I have never met so many ignorant people in my life as I have since we moved here. I'm sure all these directions are aimed at them.

Thank goodness the average to smart people still out number them. Cuz all the *no child left behind* isn't going to make a but of difference with these folks. ugh!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
difficult child 1 and I went to the grocery last night and picked up a couple of store-brand self-rising crust pizzas. I asked her to preheat the oven for me while I put stuff away, so she turned the box over... Turned on the oven... And sat down on the floor, jerking and shaking, with tears running down her face.

Turns out she was laughing.

"DO NOT EAT BEFORE COOKING."

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Do they have Kroger in CA? 'Cause that's where we got ours.

by the way, there is a package labeling that isn't stupid. Generic Lysol - not a single DUMB warning! All technical and very scary stuff. Keep out of reach of children (standard), how to deal if someone swallows it (YECH). But nothing like, "Do not use on food" or something like that.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Step2...they must not read in SD. They'd drink Lysol to keep warm in the winter. Each year a few would pass out underneath a car to try and stay warm, then get backed over when the owner would try to go to work the next morning. Now THAT would be a great start to your day. (pre-shelter days, obviously)

Abbey