Im sorry if I offended anyone, what did I say wrong?

Castle Queen

Warrior in training
I wish you would not leave. Even if we don't have great advice all the time, or our situations don't perfectly mirror that of others, we can support each other. I agree with what the previous posters have said about ignoring this person who attacked you. Even if they do dislike you and weren't just having a "bad mental health day" there are so many more who want you around for more give and take. I know this site has been invaluable to me and I hope some day to have the wisdom to pay it forward.

C

Confused

Thank you all again, I didnt want you all to think I didnt see all your sweet messages :) Take care, stay warm, healthy, happy, Hugs all

helpangel

If anyone should stop posting here it is me! I did it, I'll own it but please let me clarify it wasn't anything Confused had posted I was talking about, it was her thread, a post in the middle of the night by a new member that started with "I'm not a parent" with good reason someone at the site pulled the entire thread (it was garbage).

I shoved my foot in my mouth and chomped down hard, Confused I can't apologize enough for my blunder. You are a great mom and a wonderful person I hope you can forgive me. Something similar to this happened a couple years ago was why I disappeared ... I'm thinking I need to back away from the computer again.

Nancy

BusynMember

Look, both of you. I have been reprimanded on the site, right here, for everyone to read because I was out of line. And they were right to do it to me. I *was* out of line regarding another member who is a perfectly nice person. It was necessary to take me to task. I was wrong. But, once in a while, I do have something positive to contribute and both of you do too.

Nancy, don't quit.

Confused, sweetie, you are going through so much. I would hate to see you leave. A lot of us have issues which is why our kids do. But every single one of us also has value and much to contribute. It is ok to make a mistake.

i really hope both of you decide to stay on the board. I feel really bad that either of you feel the need to leave as you are both important to our community.

Hugs to both of you. Please stay. I think I speak for the entire community.

helpangel

My biggest regret was not getting online for the weekend, I really needed to respond to this Saturday. Life just got the best of me and the couple times I had a minute to get online my youngest was in the middle of something on the computer.

The fact that I caused another parent any form of grief... (not my intention) my PM was directed to someone who wasn't a parent and had no business posting here which is why someone here pulled the thread. I'm so sorry that I included Confused in the conversation or that she thought my ranting was directed at her the person it was directed to isn't here anymore. They did the one post that hit my "CRAZY" button and nothing more at least I can't find it if they did. By 6am the post & thread were gone. I know what was in that post & can imagine the site took their privileges away.

I love this place too much to just quit, worse case scenario Angel would get turned into Angelo probably change the cats to some other critters (feral hamsters?) and come back on a different sign on name. Anyone know if the name crazy redhead has been used already?

Wishing you all peace
Nancy

tiredmommy

(((Confused))) (((Helpangel)))~

You are both valued members of this community. I wish you would both stick around and continue to contribute.

Now, what I'm going to post next here is not directed specifically at either of you, but to everyone that is a member of our community:

Be kind. You need each other. The written word can be expressive but there is so much left out in intonation, body language and attitude. Words can help but they also can hurt so be mindful of what you type. Each and every one of us carries a great burden and this community is here to help make that burden a little easier to carry.

That being said, we have a fairly large group of moderators that are here to help. If someone is hurting you or upsetting you, we can try to help. You can report posts, threads and private messages. Or, you can message one of us and we will do our best to improve the situation. No one comes here to be made to suffer, we come here for a lifeline. And, if we all stick together, we can makes things better for each other.

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
I am so impressed by the openness of Confused and Helpangel. It's so difficult to show one's vulnerabity. MWM, I think I love you, you are always so willing to help those who are struggling.:adoration: