Indiana Jones.....NO SPOILERS!!

mstang67chic

Going Green
Has anyone seen this yet? husband, difficult child and I went with friends of ours last night and we loved it! Our one friend, who is a HUGE Indiana Jones fan, liked it but I think he was a bit disappointed because he didn't think it was as good as the first couple. The rest of us thought it was still good though.

It had the usual "there's no way someone can do that" stunts but it also emphasized that Indy wasn't as young as he used to be. That alone made for some very funny scenes. Plus, in a way, it was almost kind of a retrospective of the other movies. It referenced quite a few things or would have something happen that made you think of a particular scene in one of the others. Without giving anything away, I will say that there was a hilarious scene involving a very large snake and a very freaked, AARP aged Indy.

And I have to comment on the very last scene, again without giving anything away. If you've seen it, you'll know what I mean. "Not quite yet kid, but nice try!"

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I can't wait to see it but didn't want to go this weekend because I figured it would be a madhouse.

I saw HF on The View this week. What a doll.

SSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep being good and don't give anything away, please.

Suz

LittleDudesMom

difficult child and I went on Saturday and we loved it! I also loved that they put funny references to his age. difficult child wants to see it again!

Sharon

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Had heard some critics were not fond of the movie, but many times I don't get why some movies are "critically acclaimed", but just haven't gotten out to see it......will probably wait for the DVD and just buy it. The last time I went to a theater I kept wanting to fast forward through the dull parts.........

Jungleland

Welcome to my jungle!
Haven't seen it yet, so thanks for the no spoilers!! I can't wait! Been waiting for this weekend to go by so it won't be so crowded. Have to find a seat that I can put my leg up the whole time without someone getting angry at me!!

HUGE Indy fan here, HF is HOT HOT HOT!! Lucky girl, Calista is!!

I received the gift of 2 movie tickets the other day and plan on taking the only person I know who love Indy movies as much as I do, easy child 2. He grew up on the first ones and watched them on tape every chance he got. He will be so excited! Just have to figure out a way to get to his town, as I can't drive for at least 4 more weeks. UGH!!

Hugs,
Vickie