Influenza

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
LOL Janet.

Killing pigs in Egypt isn't a huge surpirse. They consider them "unclean" to begin with.

But I've already heard that eating pork will cause you to catch it, which is untrue. So far it's an airborne virus.

eeky that report was on yahoo news. Evidently I got the fact that he visited mexico mixed up with visiting the US. Doesn't matter whether the dates are the 4th or 8th. An endless amt of people came into contact with him during that time, sick or well. My point is that this is how an epidemic spreads. Plus, this child, along with other infected persons, were contagious long before the first symptoms appeared. That is why this is so potentially dangerous. Someone who believes themselves to be perfectly fine goes about their normal business unknowingly infecting hundreds of others, who in turn do the same.

Like I said, I don't believe there is any reason to panic at this point. I do like that govts are taking it serious and keeping a watchful eye on it and informing the public.

I sat with a classmate in microbiology today. She was coughing up a lung and sounded like she needed to be in hospital. She told those sitting next to her she'd taken zyrtec, claritin, plus tylenol and various other things for 3 days but nothing was working on her "allergies". Odds are it's not allergies, but the flu.......probably not the "swine" flu.........but with this going on she didn't need to be at school, she needed to be checked out to be certain. This is the 2nd way it spreads so fast. And for every case reported and documented, there are 10 or more unreported and undiagnosed at least. Just the way it works.