Intervention contacted me!!!!!!!!!!!!

P

PatriotsGirl

And of course she would be on her way to California at the moment!!!!!!!!!!!! They wanted me to send in a video of her. They are wanting to do an episode on younger addicts and they were very interested in her story. Timing bites.

H

HaoZi

Maybe they'll be willing to track her down for it. Bet she'd never expect it.

P

PatriotsGirl

But there is no way for me to record a video of her and that is what the producers are wanting. Grr....a week ago would have been perfect....

H

HaoZi

Shoot. Was hoping you had some old videos around. Does she update with antics on FB that you could tape and explain why you don't have recent video? Or ask her to send you some videos of her travels with her friends?

klmno

Wow- I'd go for it too if there's any possible way you can get them too under the circumstances....not that I want my son or our issues plastered on TV but the help they provide will surely beat anything available in the real world, unless the parent has a lot of money and can find a way to get thru to their difficult child. I wish I could get Dr. P to intervene in my family because of the rtcs he gets kids into and the way he works it out with Department of Juvenile Justice when necessary.

KFld

I would be willing to have my difficult child plastered all over t.v. if there was somebody out there that could give him the help and support he needs to save his life. I don't really care what anyone else thinks of him at this point as long as he wants the help and somebody is willing to give it!
Can you tell them the situation and see if they can track her down??