Is this place turning into a farmyard?

InsaneCdn

Not so long ago, it was a dead horse.
Next, its cows.
Then, its chickens... or at least, that's what it appeared as on the thread title...

What next?!

Mind you... perhaps this is just a reflection of all the agricultural output that flies around our lives on a regular basis?

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Oh, never fear, we do have a resident chicken lover....

My whole life is a barnyard. What isn't a farm animal at my house still produces that byproduct you speak of... I've just given up.

But crazy cow vindicated me. Lovin' me a crazy cow (and I'd be lovin' her butt right on up into the trailer and down the highway 'bout 40 miles, if she were mine....)

L

Liahona

I've always wanted a farm but haven't been able to have any animals. (between difficult child 1 and renting) Now I can participate in one on-line. Much more interesting than farmville.

InsaneCdn

Did you miss the mouse problems?

And the snake stories?

Really... where have you been hiding?
I can find you the links if you want...
<wink>

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Let's not forget the over sized spiders too. eww

I think we might have went beyond farmyard and straight to zoo. I know my house was for a while. lol

KTMom91

I have three toy panther boys, two bunnies, and a Jack Russell! And a cat with Alzheimer's, a timid tuxedo cat, and a dainty Siamese who rules the others with a fur-covered paw of iron.

Mattsmom277

We are down one rat :(. Our Schroeder I posted about had a stroke and passed a few weeks ago.

We are up a crazy pair of Chinchillas. My Matt was pet sitting 2 males who ended up permanent residents. The 2 boys turned out to be a boy and a girl. He woke to a sound under his bed which he thought was a mouse. Turned out to be a newborn baby Chinchilla which is the moment they learned one boy was in fact a girl. He soon will have a slew of babies as the pair freak out in a bad way at being separated. The vet says they are too small for spay or neuter. They breed consistently apparently so they are growing a waiting list of people wanting babies as they are born.

My Matt is a papa now. At least it's not human babies!

I love the CD barnyard. Much amusement over the years!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Sadly, we are down a chicken as of last week. :( Coyote came a courtin' and picked Coco, one of our black birds. So now we are down to two. I'd get two or three more, but I'm up to my eyeballs in busy right now. Maybe in the spring...

keista

I wish I had spiders. Well, I do, but last night it wasn't a spider crawling up the water spout. It was a raccoon! It's already got one way into a small potion of eaves. Now it's trying to find another. UHG!