Is this place turning into a farmyard?

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Fish...hahahaha

You know those carnival games where you toss a ping-pong ball into a bowl and win a cheap feeder goldfish?

Well....Wee has amazing eye/hand coordination. Always has, when it comes to larger motor skills.

The little town I'm from has a little fall festival, and last year, they had the ping pong ball game. Its really, really small (smaller than where I live now) and is held in the park, so the kids congregate at the few games or the playground equipment, and parents, for the most part, watch from a central meeting area. Wee had $5 to play the games.

And pretty soon, he came back with almost 30 friggin' goldfish. Apparently, you get 4 tries for a dollar, and if you get a ball in, you get another try, and apparently, he spent like $2, and ran them out of goldfish...

I ran back to give them the fish back, but they had already dumped the bowls. It was their last night, and they were also ready to head home...thankfully, we knew someone with a large fish pond and a whole lot of children in the area got new fish that week - they even got to come pick them out!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
And speaking of raccoons, there have been a couple of grand-coons around the board as well. Not naming names, though...

H

HaoZi

Now and then I see some wild rabbits around here. Seems strange so far inside city limits. When I lived in the country, all kinds of wildlife everywhere.

donna723

Not exactly a "farm animal" but apparently I now have a giant possom that strolls up on my front porch at night and eats cat food!

InsaneCdn

We can get rabbits, and even skunks - especially if there's a house where the yard isn't kept up.
Skunks don't exactly hide their presence, either!

(and we're city-core)