It's a Girl! And a Boy! Prayers needed please...

trinityroyal

Thanks so much everyone for your good wishes and prayers. The power of the board is truly astonishing.

They were able to take Paulina off her ventilator this morning, and she's been breathing on her own ever since. Both babies' colour is much better, a rosy glow instead of the sickly mottled colour they started with, and they are well on their way. I even got to take them out of the isolettes and hold them for a little while today.

husband is transferring pics and video, and I will post images as soon as I can.

Trinity

Marguerite

That is good news! it's so hard when your babies are in intensive care. difficult child 1 spent a few days in a humidicrib, I found it very difficult even though there was nothing major wrong. When he finally came out of the intensive care nursery, I was so happy.

Marg

smallworld

Congrats X2!!

I'm glad to hear Paulina and Basil are coming along nicely. Sending continuing healing thoughts their way. And hugs to you.

Can't wait to see the pix!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I'm sorry I've missed this ~ happy day for you & your new babies. Sounds like healthy weights; praying the lung issues clear quickly.

I love the names you've chosen.

klmno

Congratulations! They are very lucky to have two great parents and I think they will pull thru this rough period. Many hugs and prayers sent to you and them just for a little extra oversight from the powers that be!!

'Chelle

Congratulations on the beautiful babies. Glad to hear they've improved. Best wishes to you all for continued improvement and lots of love and happiness.