It's time for a Island getaway

weenie1

crazy mom
Anyone want to come. It is wonderful, I'll bring the margiritta's:tongue:. Can't wait to check the Cabana boys;).lol. Wonderful sunshine with cool water breezes.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Count me in - which island? Oh heck, it doesn't matter, does it? As long as it's far from here and warm, sunny and I can hear some waves lapping the shore. Sound heavenly.

klmno

:yes: :jumphappy: Thank you for the invite!! I will bring daquaris - oh, and a camera!!

:wine: :beach::picture:

Any particular island you have in mind?

trinityroyal

Hey! Some of us over in General were planning to commandeer a bus and drive to Belize. This seems to fit in perfectly. We can pick everyone up on the way!

I will bring mohitos, and chocolate dipped strawberries.

Who else is coming?

weenie1

crazy mom
It does'nt matter what island, yawl can pick. I am going to flirt with the locals' I plan on forgetting about husband and kids. Who? I don't know what I just typed I think I am getting forgetful LOL. I hope everyone can come along it is going to be great. :happyguy::jumphappy::hawaii_girl::wine::wine::beach::water_happy:

trinityroyal

Woofens, we will make you non-alcoholic drinks. AND ask the cabana boys to be extra-specially nice to the pregnant lady.

Jena

Strawberry daquiries and i want a frozen margarita yummmmmmmmm and yes non alcoholic will be served also, yes?

I vote for Aruba. la la la i can see us all there now...........................

meowbunny

Count me in! Aruba sounds nice. Fiji has a lovely ring to it. So does the Bahamas. Heck, I'd even take Cuba, especially if we could time trip to the 50s when it was the place to go.

I'll bring my infamous ham roll ups and, if you're really, nice spinach dip. I'll also bring the fixin's for Long Island Iced Teas. Hope someone remembers to pick up Raoul.

PAH-TEEEEE!!!!!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
What? Oh I was spacing out eating a donut... Of course I would love to go!

I will bring, donuts! JK
Lounge Chairs, grilled prawns and scallops, my famous strawberry mojito's, lots of non-alcoholic fixin's, and truffles...
If we are gonna get all decadent!
Raoul donde esta? Estamos a la espera!

Woofens

I'm all for chips and salsa!! I eat a bag of chips and a jar of salsa on average every 2-3 days LOL

Need some pasta salad and some veggie trays with ranch dip too. Oh jeez... now I'm hungry

4sumrzn

I'm in! I'll just bring a bunch of snack stuff..dips, meatballs, shrimp & the fixings for a few different kinds of drinks too. Who is picking up Raoul??

TerryJ2

:hawaii_girl:Oooh, I'll bring huge shrimp and cocktail sauce! And oversized, colorful beach towels.

Can I get a foot massage? And a neck massage? And sleep 12 hrs a night? I promise I wont' get in the way.

:bath::swimming::water_happy:

Last edited:

Woofens

ohhhh..... shrimp :drool: Now maybe instead of Outback... I wanna go to Red Lobster tonight..... hmmmmm.... or I can stop at the grocery store on the way home and buy a shrimp ring.... cheaper than the appetizer...

When do we leave? Its only 20 degree here and snowing :( :snow::cold: I hate it!!!!

Jena

We have to check first on the bus to belize and than make our picks ups!!!

Everyone get your stuff ready, Toto don't forget those donuts "i dont' know what your talking about!!" lol. I vote for renting cabana men they can give the foot masssages !!!!