Janet, how are the new parents and "Mickey" adjusting?

DDD

Just wondering if she's an "easy" baby and also if they are having a difficult time admusting. Personally newborn care always exhausted me! DDD

DammitJanet

So far everything seems to be going well. She seems to be only waking up twice a night. Cory takes one and Mandy the other. They are working like a team. Both of them have been around babies before (Cory obviously...lol and Mandy has nephews) so I think that is making it less of a surprise to them. Mandy went to get her WIC vouchers on Monday which I was worried about but that went well. I knew they couldnt afford to buy formula. Mickey is eating well. I saw them on Sunday but havent gone over since then because I have a slight cough and stuffy nose and I dont want to be around the baby if I might be coming down with a cold.

Im going to convince the family this week we all have to get our flu shots because of the baby. Wont be easy because Tony has refused to take one for years but Im not taking no for an answer.

DDD

Sounds good, Janet. I had never even babysat before easy child was born so I'm sure having experience has to be a huge help. My Ex also had no exposure to babies but he did an awesome job of taking care of our firstborn. He mixed all the formula, took him with her when he went to visit friends and "show off" etc. Lord knows how those first months would have been if I had to do it all. Yeah....this is the one and only Ex who later morphed into a ??, lol, but he was terrific as a young Dad. Me?? I was adequate. DDD