Keep us in your thoughts please

Star*

call 911........call 911
We'll be in court tomorrow - talking to the solicitor - have no idea why other than for him to make us drive 4 hours to say Guilty or Not Guilty which we could have done over the phone.

We still have NOT heard from his namby pamby Public Defender - didn't call to say be sure to be in court or here's what's going on - this is just weird.

And I'm PRAYING that tomorrow it will be over but have a feeling it's just like I said to enter a plea. Just don't know WHY his PD hasn't called him or me. WEll I KNOW why she hasn't called ME - she hasn't faxed over any forms like she said she would -

Anyway we'll be leaving early thirty - so keep us in your prayers. OH....and the suit I bought him that was quite a bit too big? Does not fit him - so he brought - a pair of GIRBAUD layered black pants and a polo shirt that comes to his thighs - I AM SO KEEPING MY MOUTH SHUT AND DETACHING..

DF said "WHERE IS YOUR SUIT?" and when Dude gave the explaination - he got upset and I came in the den and asked him why the long face and he said "dude didn't bring a suit?" and I made a face and said "WHY IN THE HELL DID YOU ASK HIM A THING? DON'T YOU KNOW WE (you and I) are A COUPLE OF IDIOTS AND KNOW NOTHING? HE"S NOT GOING TO SHAVE THE GANGSTER JAW HAIR LINE BEARD< OR GOATEE< OR MOUSTACHE OR MAKE HIMSELF LOOK LIKE A HARDY BOY IN ANY WAY )

GOOD GRIEF - MEN REALLY DON"T GET IT DO THEY????? I'm just so over it.

Anyway - maybe thoughts of Marcies kid running down the hall with two copulating flies in tupperware will give me a chuckle tomorrow.

Hard to tell anymore what will set my funny bone off.

Son(judge) I sentence you to 15 years. WILL NOT get a laugh out of me. Anxious to see if the other little 21 year old, illiterate, lying jerk shows his face near us after confabulation of that story blaming Dude for any of this.....I hope he goes to the rest room alone - I believe I shall follow him......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Swirlies are all the rage anymore. And I've got JUST enough of ME left in ME to do it too. Jerkoff.

Thanks for listening.......

Star I will be thinking of you. When my son went to court they changed public defenders on him the day before! It didnt matter. They show up you just dont know what they are thinking! They like to keep you in suspense!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Star

Tomorrow I'll be sitting on your right in the courtroom. You won't be able to miss me. I'll be the one who sets off the gun detector. But there are worse things than guns. We'll corner the little snot if he has the ***** to show up and give him the warrior Mom treatment. :mad:

Keeping body parts crossed, saying some mega prayers, and hoping only the best comes out of this.

((hugs))

susiestar

Roll With It
Keeping good thoughts. sorry Dude doesn't have the sense God gave a goose to listen to you. I will keep praying that 15years doesn't happen - sause it really is just totally unfair - a miscarriage of justice.

Many hugs to you and df.

Susie

N

Nomad

I agree, keep good thoughts on your end.
Will also do the same here.
(hugs)

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Fingers crossed for you and Dude..This whole thing just absolutely stinks..sigh..

Marcie

Last edited by a moderator:

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Hugs, Star.
Saying a prayer for you all.
I wish I had some advice, but I don't. Wish I had a gut feeling, but I don't. Wish I knew that everything would be easy atfer today, but, again, I don't.
I do know that you are strong, and that regardless of the outcome, you will carry on. I do know that I still wish I had that magic wand to make all of this disappear for you and dude (and me).
Hugs, Starbie. Thinking of you.

Star*

call 911........call 911
In a nutshell? We got there at 8:00 - keep in mind this means we got up at 4:30 AM......and were on the road nearly 2 hours.

We waiting until 10:00 before his atty showed up. PD - mousketeer. She was in 4" stilhetto heels. DF thinks this has cut off some of the blood to her head.

She had NO deal - no bargain - no nothing. Her advice today was Plead guilty today - and I can probably (bobbing head and pulling mouth to the side) get him 7 years.....he would go today to jail from here. Not county jail either - Prison. OR......OR(all on edge of seat) got to trial, enter not guilty plea and take a chance of getting 15 years.....or ......maybe (twisting mouth again) nothing - again saying the solicitor was ONE HARD MAN.

So that's it - no advice -no strategy - no denying that I have pointed out EVERY SINGLE THING about this sentence is based on the LYING statement of a 21 year old illiterate boy who TOLD Me and a room full of witnesses that he lied about his statement to get out of jail because he was scared. He got pre trial intervention.....that's it.

So let it be known that I can tell a cop a lie - write out a statement - get out of jail and put YOU behind bars for 15 years - ?? She nodded.. yes.

She did offer a teleconference - to go over what she thinks may be an argument in this case. But be warned - if a cop says he SAW you trying to get into a building, and someone else is coerced into making a statement? YOU are going to get 15 years. Attempted burglary....

I really need some legal advice and just a. can not afford to rub two sticks together today b. don't have the luck of Cory c. want to just go crawl in a hole.

Despite ALL this - Dude walked out confidant....he spoke to the atty alone - and finally gave her verbal permission with a witness to talk to me.....Um.....he DID THAT IN YOUR OFFICE YOU TWIT - so why do they even exist - ?????? THIS PLACE WAS a joke - even the people FOR the court were not dressed nicely - HONEST TO PETE - I got asked questions 3 times trying to leave the court to find the restroom - WHY? Because I was dressed in a nice suit.....and my hair was nice and I looked nice for the court and judge.....I was the ONLY woman in there like that. Okay fair is fair the PD looked nice - but 4" heels? OMG.....

Anyone been to trial for their kid going away for 15 years? I need to hear from you - please. Not doing well. Trying to detach but really not doing well.

:(:(:(:(:(:whiteflag: