Let's all help TimerLady recuperate by...

On_Call

Oh my! What great vacations you have planned, Linda!

We don't have anything too close by where I live, but I'm sure we could find something to do. I have a recipe for a mean Tom Collins punch. Maybe you could squeeze in a few days here relaxing on my back deck in the sunshine before heading off on one of the other more adventurous destinations!

We could get mani/pedis and facials and massages at a local day spa. How does that sound??

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Here in CT you can visit The Mark Twain House:

And then perhaps take a stroll along the beach at Rocky Neck State Park:

Or, Mystic Seaport:

Visiting New London this time of year is very cool. There is almost always a fair or you can just hang around the ports and look at the gorgeous ships:

Bantam Lake is a nice place to kayak or canoe and there is some political fame as our crooked ex-governor spent some time in jail for one bribe which included having some work done for free at his Bantam Lakehouse and a free hottub:

You could take a stroll through West Hartford and check out the many many stylin' shops or check out the gorgeous victorian homes nearby downtown:

Or, if you prefer a fun filled sunny day spent with lots of crowds, kids, rides and cotton candy, head to Lake Compounce:

And for milder, somewhat of a yawn stuff, check out the following:

Okay, that's it for now. You are going to be one busy lady. Hugs and feel better!