Lets try again..

loosing sanity

Well difficult child called last night and asked to come back home...I guess he realized that the rules of going to school and coming in when he is suppose to were not that bad.And that his friends are not going to support his butt..
His BM called last night and I had a nice conversation with her,ofcourse giving her input into parenting etc..umhum well an animal has more instinct on parenting than she does,but after 14yrs of disagreeing with her "METHODS" I cannot even argue with her anymore.
I am glad he is back,I worry soo much about his future as an adult.He has 1 exam on thursday but he isnt going to pass...again.
He said he will follow the rules(I heard that a trillion times before) and I want him to get a part-time job for the summer so we shall see what happens.He came down with the same clothes on that he has no yesterday..GRRRRRR ...telling myself to just ignore it! I hope everyone has a great week.

Sheila

So many times I've thought, "I'd do just as much good talking to a stump." But always hoping that one day the planted seed will finally take hold and sprout. (I'd prefer sooner rather than later, but.... lol)

Some have. Others have not. Just keep on keeping on.

loosing sanity

Omg I swear if I had a dime for everytime I talked to the stump..lol..I would be rich..Then again the apple doesnt fall far from the tree..husband can be just as bad..
Your right I can just keep doing what i have been doing and hope for the best.Thanks for your support.

Last edited:

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
I just wanted to wish you good luck and send you strength....

It sounds like you're going to need it! I hope your son is sinere about "getting his act together"...

--DaisyF