Maybe do a list of slang terms?

EastCoastChris

I thought maybe a list of street terms for drugs or alcohol might be a good thing to do and then archive.
Since I know very little maybe one of you experienced moms can start it.
Just a thought.

KimmieC

Fran, I thought there already was such a post
in the Archives. I know I have read it via
this site. Maybe someone posted a site? DDD

The_Arc

Aw gheese.....

Can I 'roll' it around and 'kick it' for a few days? This kinda jive always 'dusts' my head and 'bangs' my shroom brain. Dudeeeee.

Yes, quite appropriate post. Would like to know how to communicate with juvenile drug users. Always good to be one up.

ck1992

Yeah- I've posted these two sites on several occasions the past year. Guess that's where OTE got them. I don't know if they are archived, but think it would be a great idea if they aren't.

Suz

ahall

Thanks, oh Queen of Links, Suz!!! See how much you are missed! I knew there was something posted before, but when I couldn't find it in the archived posts, I thought maybe I just had it bookmarked here at home. Worked a bit late today, and just got a chance to get on here a home. Thanks for posting them!

Deb

EastCoastChris

Ok,Ok, so I'm not as up to "snuff" on substance abuse. I didn't remember that the slang thing was asked before.

Eph, do you think you want to archive this?

ahall

Yes, Fran. I think it would be good to archive. I really thought it already was - but it was in my bookmarked things here at home.

Thanks -
Deb

ahall

I'm going to put this in the Teen and Substance Abuse "Archive" file - for future reference. Thanks for everyone's input.

Deb