me too

Jena

i just read the post about the woman whose son colored his hair red and i was weak laughing. no sooner do i finish reading post to find out that my daughter the little one and his son the 8 year old with add found one of his vitamins in our bedroom thought it was one of those animals you add water to. they put the vitamin in the sink and they were waiting for it to form into some type of alligator.

ok red hair story was better. but i'm always posting bad stuff this just happened figured id share.

jen

Star*

call 911........call 911
When did they figure out it was a vitamin - OMG you have to love the innocence of it all.

Thanks for sharing.

daralex

Clinging onto my sanity
Hi Jennifer,
I am SO VERY glad there was a spot of humor in your rough day - treasure each laughing moment!
-dara

slsh

member since 1999
No, Jen, red hair story was *not* better!!! Just ask MustangChic!! :rofl:

I love the cooperation of your kids - working together to get that vitamin to grow. Too cute!

susiestar

Roll With It
THAT is cute!! Something to write down to keep you going on days like today. I have a kids' sippy cup with a lid that I use. I write things down on little strips of paper and keep them in there. On awful days I read them.

It really helps.

So cute that they were working together.

At least they didn't think they were candies and eat them, like we did as kids. (only once,then my mom found out (my gfgbro gave them to me, I was 3!) and only bought icky ones after that.

Susie

Jena

yes they did work together and kept waiting for it to grow i knew it was too quiet and yes it was funny. then my little one has been collecting garbage again difference is tonight i told her to actually make soemthing out of it so we talked about it and she attached her papertowel things together with tape, put candy inside and made a instrument with it..........LOL.....

yes vitamin thing was nothing compared to red hair story that made me weak

Jen