Memory going - remember the gal....

Star*

call 911........call 911
I think she was from NY with the daughter that was traveling by bus and she found out she was prostituting? The gal has a sister that lived in an apartment in the same building. I can't remember her name for anything and we haven't heard an update from her about the daughter.

Has anyone heard from her? Has she checked in?

klmno

Yeah- I was thinking about her yesterday. I had her board name in mind then but now can''t think of it. I hope she's ok.

susiestar

Roll With It
O have been wondering about her too. She was so unaware of how to handle a difficult child doing the things her daughter was doing. But who wouldn't be unaware?

I hope and pray things are going well for her. Her name was Shawna, I think. Her difficult child is Brandie.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Thanks all -

I sent her a PM - maybe she'll see it and give us an update. I hope it's a good one. Maybe send a prayer out for her family huh?

RABBIT - WHERE IN THE WORLD HAVE YOU BEEN?? lol. Nice to see you again!!! How are things with you!!?? What an incredible memory you have! ;)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I've been wondering about her too. I hope she can update us soon. I was wondering how all that worked out...... I remembered the bran part but not the numbers.

DammitJanet

Tylerfan and bran both had similar difficult child's but tylerfan's difficult child was older and had the baby boy. I say baby...he is slightly older than Keyana now. He was the first baby born that year in our onslaught of difficult child babies.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Hmmmm. Ok. I was thinking of the one with the "baby" boy.......so must've gotten bran mixed up with Tylerfan since it's a somewhat similar situation. You know my memory. But now I do recall their being two situations that were alike.

It would be nice to know how both bran and Tylerfan are doing.

DammitJanet

I think there are three people in this mix. There is bran who lives in NYC with her sister, husband and son and her dtr ran away and started prostituting. Then there is Tylerfan who has been a member here forever whose dtr had a baby 3 years ago in April or May but she was drugging and had one time been into exotic dancing and prostitution on the streets in NYC. Then there was a lady who lived in CA who had a dtr who was in NO or TN who got into drugs and got busted but ended up on a bus going back to CA.

I dont remember Brans dtr ever being on a bus. I remember her threatening to go to CA but that was just a threat.