Message from Timer Lady

slsh

member since 1999
Linda may not be able to get to a computer this weekend at her dad's (I know she's got to be getting the shakes, LOL), but she appreciates the good thoughts for her sister in law and wanted to give an update. The surgery has been postponed until next Thursday. Sounds like they want to do more testing first... I'm sure she'd appreciate continued good thoughts.

She sounded good, was gathering ingredients for a chocolate eclair torte (I'm drooling), and then she and kt are going to be doing the Easter egg dye thing. She's making clam linguini for dinner tonight. Personally... I think we need to just hire her to make the rounds of all our houses as a personal chef!! :smile:

Sunlight

linda sounds like a busy woman. I am not buying I repeat NOT buying any chocolate. now then if someone happens to give me some, I would not waste it.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Thanks for passing the message Sue, I will forward my address for some clam linguini.....yum.....Thinking of Linda and her family, hoping for good health....

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Thanks for the head's up, Sue. Tell Linda that I'm supposed to take dessert to my bro and sister in law's house on Sunday so I'll need 3 of those eclair thingies....please. :flower:

Suz