Money Saving Tip

everywoman

My daughter in law and son have been taking a Biblical based financial class and have set themselves up on a budget. She has been looking for ways to save money. Yesterday they went out shopping and spent $75 but paid only $12.

She told me about a site http://www.southernsavers.com/. I got on this morning. It gives you all the specials at some nationally know supermarkets and drug stores + links for coupons. I made a grocery list, printed coupons from my computer and with my MVP card and coupons saved $60.00 at the grocery store. My total was $140----MVP -20 Coupons -40.

I recognized some stores that a few of you have mentioned.
You can link to coupon sites and print what you need.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Well the best money saving tip I have for people (you know the type -- no impulse control...) like my husband is...

DON'T SPEND IT! :p

Better yet, GIVE IT ALL TO ME!!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
www.abundantfoodsavings.com

It's a little hard to get started - but it's pretty cool if you keep notes and check regarding your rebates.

Most of the rebates I get? I send to my Mom who enjoys that little extra cash a lot - plus it beats boring bill mail. She's on a budget so this was quite a surprise to her when she started getting checks in the mail.

I also do surverys and sent the small checks to her. Every bit helps

Can't wait to check out your site.

AND - thanks very much.